Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yes call it - Saint Noho - my views of my valleys - INDEPENDENCE DAY IN NOHO

___________________________________________________

WELCOME TO
St. Noho
a native's eye on
Sunland Tujunga and North Hollywood
___________________________________________________

GRAND OPENING WEEK:
My Introduction

Please read
what this is
is all about



___________________________________________________


-HAPPY U.S.A. INDEPENDENCE DAY IN NOHO












































We celebrate enjoying the hot weather and good food.
Here is my recipe for pre-fireworks festivities:

CHOICE PORTERHOUSE on sale half price @ Ralphs
ICEBERG LETTUCE & HOTHOUSE TOMATOES with
a dressing of CUMIN, PEPPER & GARLIC with EXTRA
VIRGIN OLIVE OIL & FRESH LEMONS right off
OUR OWN TREE ! This is arid citus country.
Condiments included PICKLES from Trader Joe's
and to drink Vernor's Ginger Ale. I was now ready
to go up to ST to see the fireworks extravaganza.
VIC TANNY my kitty was guarding me while
I enjoy the July 4th afternoon on a warm Summer
Day here in North Hollywood.















When it got dark, just before heading up to ST
I watched on a large projection in my blue tent
the new DvD documentary about a 1980's PUNK BAND
to which I had part of , with MY FOOTAGE that I filmed
of the band THE MINUTEMEN 20 years ago;
see more info click on poster below, also seeing my
PUNK BLOG Punk Rock Saved My Life; really !













___________________________________________________


TOMMORROW

- back to basics.

COMING DISTRACTIONS

-SCHOOL DAYS SCHOOL daze.
No WOOLWORTH's,
No Wetherby Kaiser
No SEE's
but YES, new MIDDLE SCHOOL
also in Noho
new ELEMENTARY minus LAPD
and new HIGH SCHOOL with pool.

- ALL ABOUT OXNARD & LANKERSHIM
What does a 3 Ring Circus,
and a CLOWN MENU
and a FORD family member
have to do with this intersection's history,
and did you know we had a Baskins here too ?

- WEDDINGTON WOES ?
OLDIES, even more oldie than myself,
ATE at the DINER,
and Did you know PHIL?
and those globes were not for the pawnbroker.

- STREAKING ST ON A HARLEY
Sunland Tujunga is not just a moviemaking town minutes from
Hollywood, but 'usedtah stilliz' a motorcycle maven's dream.

-"...more like this"

_____________________________________________________

Sunland Tujunga & North Hollywood
are the City of Los Angeles,
California in the U.S.A.

















We also live in the County of Los Angeles
this is the evil maybe x-logo that has that
G-d reference, and other stuff of the devils.
The County has used for it decades, WHO KNEW?




We can always make fun of ourselves
as with the fake-logo for Kalifoana.
With this neighborhood blog about
these cities with unique
historys and lifestyles,
we will shed some humor
and truths concerning our
Los Angeles Megalopolis.





No comments: